Monday, May 12, 2014

Invocation of the Violet Flame of Fire!






This is the message, I, Zadkiel, the Archangel bring to you. Via Valeria Stelescu

I am the Archangel Zadkiel .
My name means "Righteousness of God"
I am the Angel of Freedom
I am Patron Angel of all who forgive
I bring to mankind, from God, the gift of compassion.
I counsel you to let go of hurt, anger and hatred.
You have within you the God-given ability to forgive.
For God will forgive you your trespasses, as you forgive those who trespass against you.




I call upon the Elohim
Of the Violet Ray,
To pour Divine Transmutation
Through all that I AM.
I call upon the Amethyst Ray
To transform every cell,
Every atom of my bodies
Into Higher Light.
I call upon the Violet Flame
To burn within my soul
And release all veils
that separate me From Spirit.
I call upon the Violet Flame
To burn away my illusions,
To burn away my resistances,
And transmute my fear to Love. 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...