Be Blessed

 photo 181d9c5a-54b3-4f73-b84e-4554b48091b3_zps3a03ab4a.jpg

Friday, July 13, 2012

Dark Night of the Soul!



There are times when we may feel that we are totally alone and isolated from God.  It is very difficult to pray when this happens. This is known as the “Dark Night of the Soul”.  Even Jesus experienced this feeling on the cross.  Before dying he cried out "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?" Matthew 27: 45-46.

Be assured that we are never alone.  We can never be separated from God our Creator as we are one with Him.  Every vibration and emotion we emit is transmitted directly to our Creator.   

When you find yourself unable to pray, sit quietly and God will automatically feel your emotions and know your thoughts.  Your heart is God’s heart.  Your consciousness is God's consciousness.  The pain and sadness you may be experiencing at the time is passing through to God.  Know that you do not need to utter words to connect to God.  Be still in God and He will do the rest.   Your intentions and faith is all that is needed to bring your consciousness back to God.  Remember it is merely your ego that isolates you from your Creator.



I sit silently before you my Father,

Feel my heart.

I merge myself with you,

My life is in your hands.


 Your will be done.

Thank you dear Father. 

Amen.



I found these links to be very insightful regarding the Dark Night of the Soul.




http://www.metaphysics-for-life.com/dark-night-of-the-soul.html


© 2012 Debra Heylen All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...