Be Blessed

 photo 181d9c5a-54b3-4f73-b84e-4554b48091b3_zps3a03ab4a.jpg

Friday, May 18, 2012

Abusive Relationships!


I received a very important message from Our Lady Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. 
 
My dear one,
You are not alone at this time of suffering.  Call on me and I shall pray and intercede for you to the Divine Father for His guidance and protection.   There is no need to feel alone for there are many of the enlightened ones who are with you at this time.  I ask you to place your trust and faith in God for He knows that your burdens are many.  These burdens will be removed from you as soon as you release them to God.
 I, Mary the mother of Jesus, am always with you.  I am the Mother of love and miracles.   I understand your situation and I have compassion for you.  I am able to feel your heartache and suffering.  I assure you that no-one can break your spirit or harm your soul in anyway if you do not allow them to do it to you.  You must be strong in yourself.  Love yourself and understand that it is perfectly alright for you to walk away from anyone who abuses you.  No one has the right to belittle, to hurt or to enslave you.  You are a precious child of God.   Your Father will not allow any harm to come to you.
 It is most important that you surrender this abusive relationship to God in order for the power of His Holy Spirit to clear away all that is evil and all that is redundant in this relationship.  When you surrender your life and this relationship to God, then a new way of life can sprout once again for you.
 Many soul mate relationships come to an end, for they follow cycles.  Many of these relationships terminate in order for the souls to move on so that they can make new relationships with others.  This enables the soul to grow and learn more about God, themselves and each other.
When you allow God to help you and you surrender your life and this relationship to Him, you will be given guidance to move in the right direction.  A helping hand will come to you.  All you need to do is reach out and take a leap of faith. 
Speak to me dearest one for I love you and I shall guide you closely.   You will see the signs that I will give you.  Keep your eyes and ears open.  Fill your heart with love.  
 You are loved dearest one,
Mother Mary.

This message came through as Our Lady is very aware of the sufferings that many are experiencing in their relationships right now.   She is concerned that many who are in these abusive relationships find themselves trapped and are unable to escape from the abuse that they endure.  When she gave me this message I  could feel her heart was in pain and she was filled with so much love and compassion for all those who are suffering right now.  She yearns to comfort you.
Please say the Holy Rosary it will bless you and it will bring you right into the arms of Our Father and Our Lady.

Please listen to this song and allow the blessings and miracles  of Our Lady touch your life.


I have also added this song especially for you.


My heart and prayers are with you!
May God bless you and keep you safe!



© 2012 Debra Heylen All Rights Reserved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...