Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Writing!



Writing is a very powerful gift to be blessed with. This precious gift enables us to write and express ourselves to others, connecting us and closing the great divide between us. It is also a gift that enables you to connect with the Divine inside of you. Once the connection is made, the Divine will inspire you to pen the most beautiful words to touch hearts and open minds to truths and insights of wonderful possibilities and teachings. If used wisely it can change the Christ consciousness in our world creating peace, love, joy and harmony amongst everyone.


The most beautiful music, lyrics, operas, plays, poems, musicals, screenplays and novels have been written through the inspiration of the Divine. Writing with love opens the door to your soul allowing the rays of light from your heart to burn away the cobwebs of your mind filling it with the most beautiful words and images. When your mind has been cleared away and filled with these words and images, an abundance of inspiration will flow like a river from your heart to your mind to the paper revealing the most inspiring and beautiful words. You will be surprised at what you have written filling you with excitement, joy and enthusiasm.


When you have experienced this connection with the Divine inside of you through your writing, it will be a connection that you will never want to sever as it is your communication with God and His Spirit. This overwhelming experience of God and His love and spirit will be euphoria to your soul. It will leave you yearning for more and more.

To write such beautiful words of love, passion and emotion as expressed by Jane Austen in her novel "Persuasion" can only be inspired by the Divine, surely?


An extract from Jane Austen's novel "Persuasion"


"A man does not recover from such devotion of the heart to such a woman! He ought not; he does not".


Only then Captain Wentworth's beautiful words start flowing down the paper .....


"I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, ........


... and of course these divinely inspired quotes from other writers never to be forgotten:


"My love as deep; the more I give to thee,


The more I have, both are infinite."


~William Shakespeare~


"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."


~Elizabeth Barrett Browning~


"I will cover you with love when next I see you with caresses, with ecstasy. I want to gorge you with all the joys of the flesh, so that you faint and die. I want you to be amazed by me, and to confess to yourself that you have never even dreamed of such transports ... When you are old, I want you to recall those few hours, I want your dry bones to quiver with joy when you think of them."


Gustave Flaubert, a letter to his wife Louise Colet, 15 August 1846. 


"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."


~George Moore~


© 2011 Debra Heylen All Rights Reserved.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...