Be Blessed

 photo 181d9c5a-54b3-4f73-b84e-4554b48091b3_zps3a03ab4a.jpg

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Greatest Love of All!


The Glory of God


In my prayer I asked our Father to give me inspiration and to guide me always in His truth to write messages through His spirit to you.  I asked Him to tell me what I must write about and to give me ideas and topics that  He wishes me to speak about,  to you.  He answered me telling me not to worry as He will give me an abundant supply of inspiration. 

Today as I was looking through my books and literature, a piece of paper fell into my lap.

This is the message for you today from our Father our dear Creator.

With all our hearts and all our souls, all our minds and all our strength, all our power, all our understanding, with every faculty and every effort, with every affection and all our emotions, with every good wish and desire, we should love our Lord our God who has given us and gives us everything, body and soul and all our life .... we should find no pleasure or delight in anything except our Creator, Redeemer and Saviour, He alone is true God, who is perfect good, the true and supreme good, and He alone is good, loving and gentle, kind and understanding;  He alone is holy, just, true and right;  He alone is kind, innocent, pure, and from Him, through Him, and in Him is all pardon, all grace and all glory for the penitent, the just, the blessed who rejoice in heaven.  Nothing then must keep us back, nothing separate us from Him, nothing come between us and Him.  At all times and seasons, in every country and place, every day and all day, we must have a true and humble faith, and keep in in our hearts where we must love, honour, adore, serve, praise and bless, glorify and acclaim, magnify and thank, the most supreme and eternal God, Three and One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all, Saviour of those who believe in Him ........

PRAISE BE TO GOD, ADONAI!







© 2011 Debra Heylen All Rights Reserved.

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...