Be Blessed

 photo 181d9c5a-54b3-4f73-b84e-4554b48091b3_zps3a03ab4a.jpg

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Twin Soul Love Poem



"I see fire in your eyes that pull and set fire to my soul making me come alive. Connected and drawn to you; your eyes consume me - you are the other half to my entire whole. You are the rainbow to my soul; my precious miracle and with me everywhere I go. I dance in your ecstasy of golden light compelling me to reach far beyond this earth. Powerful as one - a radiant ball of light beyond measure as two; this is the lifetime I shall spend loving only you. Your sweet scent brings me down beyond my knees; can't get enough of you - you're my divine love disease. You are the Yang and I am the Yin together we live the sweetest sin." --Dr. Angela Heppner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...